Story Time

Tags : None
  • 1 765
    Tell me about a story that happened to you on July 4th! What was your favorite memory or something that is memorable that you don't want to forget?
      July 2, 2019 7:03 AM MDT
  • 1 765
    My memory of a July 4 was being married 7 years ago. We was wearing red, white, and blue outfits. My husband said his vows and I couldn't even get mine out right. Lol after that it was a fun day to be married and enjoy our family! 
      July 2, 2019 7:13 AM MDT
  • Most of my memories the last few years have involved going down to the waterfront and hearing live music and then watching fireworks.  It's normally me, my mom, Breana and my aunt.  Where we go we can see our town of course do their's but we also see Beaufort, Atlantic Beach and Pine Knoll Shores.  We get quite a show!  Last year it had started to rain a little...not heavy but we were able to get out of the rain and then it stopped and we went right back where we were sitting and the rain completely stopped.  Breana was SO happy we didn't have to leave.
      July 3, 2019 4:43 AM MDT
  • My son likes to shoot off fireworks in the back yard.
      July 3, 2019 10:08 AM MDT
  • 1 765
    My daughter is scared of fireworks. :) 
      July 3, 2019 1:38 PM MDT
    Living in Canada, I actually have a 4th of July memory.  You see here in the Canada there are two to three million Americans who live in Canada.  On the 4th of July, there is a huge celebration here.  About five years ago, we were invited to a 4th of July celebration.  It was one of the most friendly American experiences I have been through.  
      July 6, 2019 6:52 AM MDT
  • 1 765
    I don't think I will ever forget this July 4th. My daughter, husband and I took a trip to Longview, Texas. We might have not done a lot of going there but it was relaxing and my daughter got to swim a lot. I love spending time with both of them! Soon she will be back in school. I will miss her when she is not here. :)
      July 8, 2019 6:12 AM MDT
  • We were in a 4th of July parade as part of a Rennaissance Fair entry. I had my Border Collie, Jake, with me. He lifted his leg and peed on another woman's skirt. He had never done anything like that before or after. 

July 25, 2019 8:56 AM MDT