Forum » Activities, Challenges, & Contests » Activities and Games » ❣ What is the worst thing...

❣ What is the worst thing...

Tags : None
  • What is the Worst/Hardest Thing about Motherhood?

One thing per day! Feel free to add quotes and such.

TikiLynn
      May 19, 2019 1:43 PM MDT

• People giving your kids annoying stuff LOL
    TikiLynn
      May 19, 2019 1:44 PM MDT
  • TikiLynn
      May 19, 2019 1:45 PM MDT
  • Image result for hard part of parenting quotes
    Letting them fail is SO hard!!!!!
      May 19, 2019 6:22 PM MDT
  • mom guilt
      May 20, 2019 5:01 AM MDT
  • Failing to appease them, which goes right along with that^^^ I don't like dissapoiting people, but it's bound to happen every now and again. Just not a fan of conflict or upset feelings. This post was edited by Chillaxinchick at May 30, 2019 6:46 AM MDT
      May 20, 2019 5:37 PM MDT
  • For me it was colic.  He had one of the worst cases the pediatrician had seen.  It lasted a good 5-6 months. 
      May 21, 2019 6:28 AM MDT
    For me the worst thing about motherhood is seeing them in pain.  I wish I could just take the pain from them into myself.
      May 21, 2019 8:18 AM MDT
  • Knowing the world can be a dangerous place for your children.

Image result for Parents worry images quotes

May 21, 2019 8:35 AM MDT
  • Seeing them make a huge mistake as an "adult" like marrying someone who isn't good for them and knowing you can't do a thing about it.
      May 22, 2019 4:40 AM MDT
    LEK19 said: Knowing the world can be a dangerous place for your children.

Image result for Parents worry images quotes

I have had bad dreams about before.  The world is dangerous and at the younger ages like mine, they don't always see it yet don't understand that is why they have the restrictions they do.
      May 22, 2019 6:17 AM MDT

• Talking about difficult things...
    Having to tell my two boys that their Dad died.
    Talking about divorce and what goes with it.

This post was edited by LEK19 at May 30, 2019 6:46 AM MDT
      May 22, 2019 10:43 AM MDT
  • Doling out strict punishments
      May 23, 2019 4:51 AM MDT
    bh'smimi said: Doling out strict punishments

I totally hear you on that.  Anything from watching them being grounded to a spanking is one of the worst things I or my husband has had to do. This post was edited by Linda at May 30, 2019 6:46 AM MDT
      May 23, 2019 6:33 AM MDT
    While patience isn't that worst thing, I can sure be very hard sometimes.

May 23, 2019 6:36 AM MDT
  • Letting go...little by little. 
      May 23, 2019 8:47 PM MDT
  • The stress of not having control at all times. Aka: Having them get into trouble in some way and having to also pay the price in some fashion for the mistakes. Exactly....DD getting in car accident or a ticket...and her being on my car ins. policy. 
      May 23, 2019 8:50 PM MDT
  • When they have friends that you're not fond of because you know they don't bring out the best in each other etc...not a good influence.  You have to choose your words carefully etc...
      May 24, 2019 4:09 AM MDT
  • letting them drive alone for the first time
      May 25, 2019 7:05 AM MDT
    • LEK19
      LEK19 Oh, Gosh! Just having them driving in general!!!!
      May 25
  • Learning to be consistent with following through and sticking to your values. Not giving empty threats especially when so many parents around you are.
    I have had parents say to me things like "How can you be so mean to your kids" or "I always give in" when I let them deal with the consequences of their actions as they got older.

This post was edited by LEK19 at May 30, 2019 6:46 AM MDT
      May 25, 2019 10:07 AM MDT
  • Not liking the person they're crazy about.  It's bad enough what I posted before...friends who aren't a good influence or you just don't care for etc...BUT when they get a bf or gf that you don't like....ugh....NOT fun times!  LOL
      May 26, 2019 5:50 AM MDT
    LEK19 said: Learning to be consistent with following through and sticking to your values. Not giving empty threats especially when so many parents around you are.
    I have had parents say to me things like "How can you be so mean to your kids" or "I always give in" when I let them deal with the consequences of their actions as they got older.

Sometimes being "mean" is really being nice in the long run.  
      May 26, 2019 7:56 AM MDT
  • The pressures of getting it all done. 
      May 26, 2019 11:08 AM MDT
  • Watching them have health issues and wanting to make things better
      May 27, 2019 6:28 AM MDT
    • Linda
      Linda Thankfully I have not had to deal with that. I can't even imagine how hard that would be.
      May 28
    • bh'smimi
      bh'smimi Thankfully my son outgrew them. He had epilepsy as a child and there were no guarantees that the seizures would stop. Thank God they did but there were some hard years with that and all the other things that go along with it. I'm glad you didn't have...  more
      May 30
  • 1 765
    Watching them grow and making sure you don't fail as their mom. 
      May 30, 2019 6:47 AM MDT
    • Linda
      Linda I don't think you have any problems in that department Mandy!
      May 30
Forum » Activities, Challenges, & Contests » Activities and Games » ❣ What is the worst thing...